PCCharge Payment Server is an open architecture product designed specifically to integrate payment processing into existing POS, order entry, accounting systems, and more. This software purchase includes support for a single merchant account and a single user (PC, terminal, lane, etc.). Growing businesses can purchase additional merchant and/or user licenses as needed. This selection is sold together with your choice of a one-year Support Assurance Plan.
Flexibility Meets Functionality
- Certified with major credit/debit/gift card and check processors
- Multiple payment types accepted: All major Credit Cards, Debit Cards, EBT,
Purchasing Cards (Level II), Gift/Loyalty Cards, and Check Verification, Guarantee & Conversion
- Certified for multiple connectivity methods, including Dial-up Modem (Direct Connection),
TCP/IP (Leased Line), TCP/IP (Internet), TCP/IP (ISDN)
- Supports single or multi-users. There's no limit of merchant numbers in PCCharge Payment Server.
- Designed for stand-alone, client-server, or integrated solutions. Use out of the box or as part
of an integrated POS solution.
- Robust and customizable reporting features
- Real time or batch transaction processing
- MOTO Master Book and Ship Module allows pre-auth information to be stored until merchandise is
shipped, eliminating the re-keying of information and providing a management tool for
mail-order/telephone-order (MOTO) merchants
- Wireless capability permits mobile merchants to process transactions over the
Internet via TCP/IP using a cell phone