P1300 Family of PIN Pads that are PCI PED approved.
The Hypercom P1300 PCI-approved PIN entry device is designed to meet the PCI PED security standards for PIN entry, providing merchants with low-cost
migration to newly imposed security guidelines. It is compatible with all Hypercom product families and features flexible communications options for rapid integration with electronic cash register (ECR) systems.
- Low-cost PCI PED approved PIN entry device
- Triple DES-certified for DUKPT
- 2x16 alphanumeric LCD display
- Intuitive user interface with color-coded Cancel, Clear and Enter keys
- Screen-addressable function keys provide more control for users
- Multiple communication options for connecting to existing POS equipment
- Plug-and-play software for use with current Hypercom terminals
- Compatible with Hypercom Key Loading and Management (HKLM) system
- Small, ergonomic design fits comfortably in customers' hands